Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bergere de France yarn is now at Yarnmarket!

Jan sent out our latest newsletter and in it was the fantastic news that we've added Bergere de France to our inventory. I absolutely love this line and am delighted that we're now carrying it.

You've probably seen their patterns in Vogue Magazine. I always look to see which styles they're featuring in their advertising because they have exquisite European style.

I think I might be tempted to make this pretty Trapeze Jacket in the Cocoon yarn... but there are so many fashionable choices that it might be difficult deciding which one to start off with.

Take a look at all the Bergere de France yarns and projects we've already got online. (Thanks, Stef!) I'm sure you'll find something you love.

If you want to check out our newsletter, you can see it here. Be sure to sign up so you'll get the next issue delivered right to your mailbox.

No comments: