Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Win a year's subscription to Knit 'n Style Magazine

Have you seen the latest issue of Knit 'n Style. Not only does the October issue have lots of terrific patterns for you to make, they've even got one using our own Caledon Hills yarn. It's a pretty Chanel-inspired jacket created by Drew Emborsky. I love the color Drew selected for his design; it's one that flatters every complexion.

Because we think this issue of Knit 'n Style has so many fantastic patterns for you to try, we're going to give away a free one-year subscription (that's six issues) to one of our Shear Bagatelle readers. Just post a comment telling us which is your favorite pattern in the October issue -- and why -- and we'll have the editor, Penelope Taylor, select a winner from all the entries we receive by August 1.

Isn't that easy? So pick up a copy and have a look because we know you're going to find lots of designs you'll love. If you're already a subscriber to Knit 'n Style you could win another year of your subscription absolutely free. And if you're not a subscriber, you'll appreciate receiving your very own copy every other month.

You've got until August 1st to tell us what you like!

14 comments:

Thom said...

I like the Chanel inspired sweater designed by Drew because it has a style that could be casual to dressy depending on the yarn choice and color. It is a classic style that would look good on most women too.

LS said...

Classic Chanel! I love the timeless design, and if I am going to take the time and commit to the yarn, I want classic looks!

kim kotary said...

Drew's Chanel inspired sweater has great lines.

Jenn said...

I love Drew's Chanel inspired knit cardi. Okay just love most of his work...and Knit'N'Style

Amy said...

My favorite pattern is the layering vest by Jodi Snyder. I like the wide, short sleeves and v-shape collar.

Jean said...

My favorite is the Chanel Inspired Jacket by Drew Emborsky. So elegant looking. Second place would be the Urban Silk Cabled V. Love the cables.

JeanInMaine (Rav ID)

roseofisabel said...

I like the cover cardigan for two reasons...1. It looks like it has some cultural significance to the pattern & 2. It looks like the ones the Canadian Olympic team wore. And I'm not even Canadian!

Deborah Knight said...

Roseofisabel, You're so right! I didn't even notice that it was like the Canadian Olympic sweaters. And -- gasp -- I AM Canadian!

Anonymous said...

I just love the Chanel inspired jacket! It's great that the pattern has larger sizes, too. A lot of times I see a pretty garment and it's only in small sizes. I'd definitely make this one!

Deborah Knight said...

Anonymous, you might want to send me your name via email in case you're drawn. If I were to announce that "Anonymous" won, I might get 487 people claiming that moniker!

km said...

The Shadow Woven Pullover. My hubby has been looking for a sweater I could make him and he liked that one.

Lee said...

It has to be the Chanel jacket. The fact that it has larger sizes is a major plus, but the design is gorgeous.

jael23 said...

The Chanel jacket has to be #1. It is a classic design that never goes out of style. Just going through some of my older pattern books you will see many variations of this pattern. I once did a short sleeve variation out of a ladder yarn that came out wonderful for my daughter in Az.

Michelle said...

Definitely the Chanel jacket! Larger sizes are a must have for ALL patterns.