Monday, July 25, 2011

I hope Alex is ashamed, embarrassed, and remorseful...and that he'll apologize with some Jeni's Lavender Berry ice cream.


As you may recall, Alex (the man I refer to as "my husband") announced, "There is no Higgs boson" after giving the matter a great deal of thought...and maybe reading a few pages of Popular Mechanics or watching an episode of Star Trek.

I was mortified. And justifiably so.

Well, today The Telegraph reported that we are close to confirmation that THE GOD PARTICLE DOES EXIST.

I hope you'll join me in snickering at Alex for his lack of vision and generally bad attitude toward sub-atomic particles.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Yeah? What kind of a loon publication is The Telegraph?

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.