Friday, April 16, 2010

Gaze into Evie's Eyes





Evie's owner, Bes, told us that this pretty pussycat is a blue tabby bi-colour ragdoll who has recently become a first-time mother.

On January 30, 2010 she gave birth to six gorgeous kittens: four blue colorpoints, one blue tabby colorpoint and a blue tabby bi-color -- the image of herself. She has done a wonderful job of managing a large litter as an inexperienced Mother.

Bes says she's really proud of her.

I'm always amazed at what good mothers pussycats are. Nature is a miraculous thing!


When I received the photos of Evie's babies I immediately took my laptop to Alex to show them to him. His response was, "No! I don't want any kittens!" and then he looked at them and after a few seconds he said, "Though they sure are cute."

It's a darned good thing that Evie and her babies are in Derbyshire, England. Otherwise I might be tempted to take one...or all of them.

Congratulations, Evie, on being chosen as a Yarnmarket Fabulous Feline!

No comments: