Monday, September 20, 2010

Mark your calendar! Penelope Taylor of Knit 'n Style will be on toginet.com this Wednesday.

Our good friend Penelope Taylor has been invited to appear on toginet.com this Wednesday and I can't wait to be online to hear what she has to say.

If you don't know Penelope, she's the creative force behind Knit 'n Style, and has been making some terrific updates to the publication. I was thrilled when I received my most recent issue -- December 2010 -- because it's got such a beautifully clean layout, and I think the different shots of each pattern to highlight all the features are brilliant.

If you want to participate in what should be a very interesting program, be sure to log onto toginet.com this Wednesday, September 23. The program starts at 3:00 but Penelope's segment likely won't begin until 4:30 or thereabouts.

UPDATE!
I listened to the program yesterday and it was terrific. Penelope was interviewed by Mark Lipinski right after he finished speaking with a psychic who was also very interesting. I learned a lot about the model on the cover of the latest issue of Knit 'n Style and enjoyed learning more about the publication from the talented editor, Penelope Taylor. I hadn't listened to this online network previously, and this was a great introduction to it.

Hope to hear more from you, Penelope and Mark!

No comments: