Friday, June 11, 2010

A wonderful evening at Yarnmarket

Many thanks to all the knitters who joined us last night for our big event. It was so much fun to have you visit us and to show you around the place. As you may be able to tell, we're very proud of Yarnmarket!

We really appreciated having the Ravelry team here -- Jessica, Casey, Mary-Heather and Sarah. And we were also thrilled to have Della Q, Denise Needles and Kollage come to meet our knitters, too!

Della very graciously offered a door prize...and I'm delighted to announce that the winner is Mindy White. As soon as I get her address, I'll send her prize to her!

And the winner of the autographed Eisaku Noro book is Lisa Adkins. Lisa, send me your address, too!

We hope that you had fun at our party and we'd like to thank those of you who came from so far away to see us. It's our great honor to be your yarn shop!

1 comment:

LittleWit said...

I am sad I missed the party. Glad to hear a great time was had by all! :)