Thursday, May 20, 2010

These kid's sweaters are just too cute! And so are the kids!

One of our very talented YarnMartians is Julie. Julie does incredible things that are so creatively crafty that I'm in awe of her. When she dyed yarn with Jell-O she won my eternal admiration.

Recently, Julie knitted up a sweater for her niece and nephew. When she sent me these photos I told her I just had to share them. Aren't they adorable?

Julie's niece is wearing the Baby Owlet by Kate Davies. You can find the pattern on Ravelry. She used Debbie Bliss Rialto Aran in color 220...which you can find at Yarnmarket, of course.

Julie's nephew is in a sweater from the book Berroco 284, Family Comfort. The pattern is #13 "Wee Willie II." Julie used Berroco Comfort Chunky 5713 Dusk and 5760 Beet Root.

Thanks for sharing your creations with us, Julie! I'm inspired to go get myself some grandkids to knit for!

And that brings me to an entirely different story...

No comments: