Thursday, January 31, 2008

Berroco Sox are here!


These were a big hit at TNNA and we're elated that they've now arrived at Yarnmarket. They're the brand, spanking new sock yarns from Berroco.


We rushed them onto our shelves as soon as they appeared at our door because we know they're going to be super popular. I can't wait to begin my first pair using this wonderful wool blend. It's going to be hard to choose which pattern to begin first. I love the Sunderland Leg Warmers, but Edinburgh's one of my favorite cities on the planet, so I might have to make the Edinburgh socks. What a dilemma!


The variety of colors is nothing short of wonderful...and what you'd expect from the fabulous folks at Berroco.


I'm still checking out all the other goodies we bought at TNNA. What fun! I might have to quit my day job so I can knit knon-stop

No comments: