Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Look what I made!

As many of you know, I love Rowan Kidsilk Haze. It's got everything I want in a yarn: softness, color, an ethereal halo. Ahhh...

When we were at VK Live working with Linda Pratt on our online fashion show she showed me how to knit the new Rowan Kidsilk Creation yarn. It took her about twelve seconds, so it's not very complicated.

I grabbed a ball before we left for the airport to come home and I started on my scarf while we waited to board the craft. By the time they announced our group could be seated, it was finished! When I got back to the office I gave it to Stef and Michele so they could take a photograph.

Isn't it beautiful? (Oh, that's not me in the photograph. That's someone who's professionally pretty.)

Imagine making this mohair and silk scarf for only $24.80 in about an hour! If you're starting to think of holiday wear or even holiday gifts, this is something you'll want to consider.

I love my twirly, twisty, pretty scarf. I think you'd love one, too. We've got six beautiful colors for you to choose from.

No comments: