Monday, October 5, 2009

Leaping Llamas! CAT presents Rhinebeck 2008

If you haven't seen the latest version of Let's Knit2Gether, check it out. It's absolutely hilarious! Llamas, and a few alpacas, compete in the funniest jumping contest I've ever seen. I found myself cheering them on.

I really do love these big, fluffy critters. If Alex would let me, I'd have one in my bed each night, sleeping with its head on the pillow next to me. Yeah...I know. But when it comes to animals, I'm really, really nuts.

CAT also takes a look at rug hooking and talks a bit about buying yarns online when you're worried about the colors. (Thanks, CAT!)

We were delighted to have CAT visit with us here at YarnMartian Central last week. We spoke about how fussy we are about the colour of the yarns we post online. Susan, our Chief Scanner and Color Artiste, is absolutely fanatical about getting the colors right. (Hurray for Susan!)

Be sure to watch this episode of Let's Knit2Gether. If it doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will!

No comments: